King Gillette Ranch
Nestled in the heart of the Santa Monica Mountains between Malibu and Calabasas, King Gillette Ranch sits on 588 acres of scenic parkland, frequented by native wildlife and visitors alike. At the center of this expansive property is the Mansion, an historic Spanish Colonial Revival formal residence built for razor magnate King C. Gillette in 1928. The stunning mansion was designed by Wallace Neff, known as the Architect of California’s Golden Age.
The Ranch’s rolling lawns, distinguished courtyards, and a tranquil pond with bridges, turtles and water fowl, set the stage for an elegant occasion. Aside from the popular mansion, King Gillette Ranch’s surrounding lawns and buildings offers many choices for weddings, dinner and cocktail parties and other special events.
Benefits of booking private events at King Gillette Ranch:
- Flexibility in layout, design, decor, food and other vendors. We do not require you to use our preferred vendors, and we welcome new vendors to the venue.
- Price flexibility with different packages available for weddings and private events.
- Affordable ceremony-only outdoor spaces available.
- Expansive mountain views and garden environment, less than an hour away from downtown Los Angeles.
- Easily accessible between both the 101 Freeway and Pacific Coast Highway.
- Ample on-site parking.
- Affordable overnight accommodation is also available for guests and bridal parties.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact the King Gillette Ranch Event Manager by email KGRevents@mrca.ca.gov.
Additional InfoContact Us
King Gillette Ranch Park Page
LA Mountain Weddings Instagram
Guidelines & Rates for Weddings, Engagements & Formal Events
Wedding Inquiry Form
Mansion layout with dimensions
Patio Courtyard dimensions
Guidelines for Festivals & Public Events
General Event Inquiry Form