MRCA parks offer a huge variety of beautiful locations as the setting for the people and moments in your life. Our parks welcome visitors and amateur photographers to document our natural beauty.
However, if you wish to arrange a photo or video session for special occasions, then you will need a Non-Commercial Photography Permit. Non-commercial photography includes staged engagement and wedding photos (if your wedding is held in an off-site location), family portraits, graduation and class pictures, student projects, and more.
If in doubt, please contact us. Otherwise, please completed the Permit Application Form and return it to the following park managers:
- Ed Davis Park at Towsley Canyon email@example.com
- Franklin Canyon Park firstname.lastname@example.org
- King Gillette Ranch KGRevents@mrca.ca.gov
- Lewis MacAdams Riverfront Park (Formerly Marsh Park) email@example.com
- Los Angeles River Center & Gardens firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mentryville email@example.com
- Red Rock Canyon Park KGRevents@mrca.ca.gov
- Sage Ranch Park firstname.lastname@example.org
- Temescal Gateway Park email@example.com
- Upper Las Virgenes Canyon Open Space Preserve ULVevents@mrca.ca.gov
- Vista Hermosa Park firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other MRCA locations, please send your application directly to KGRevents@mrca.ca.gov.