Jump to Content  

Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need a permit to film in an MRCA Park?

Yes.  We are here to help.  Contact the MRCA Filming Office.

What parks/locations does MRCA issue permits for?

The MRCA Film Office issues filming and photography permits for all parkland managed by the MRCA.  This includes open space as well as developed parkland and the Mulholland Overlooks.

Can I scout locations in advance?

Absolutely.  Contact us. We will arrange for staff to show you the locations you are interested in.